I’m eating dinner, waiting for Del Potro’s Ausie Open match to start and I started thinking about seeing a tennis major live, which led me to thinking about a bucket list. Here’s what I came up with to start my list, without consideration of order (because bucket lists need to be finished anyways, right?).
- See matches in all four of the tennis majors
- Go to all four golf majors
- Complete the Ironman Triathlon in Kona
- Attend a World Series and Super Bowl
- Go heli skiing
- Take a ski trip through Europe
- Visit every Continent on Earth
- Travel to space. Really, if Simonyi can get two trips before commercial space travel is prevalent, I should be able to get one in my lifetime, right?
What am I missing?